Friday, December 25, 2009

How I got motivated

Roll back too Sept. 2008. I have reached an all time high in my true weight of 230lbs. I keep telling people I am 224. I am within weeks of my 43'd birthday. I am now officially the typical overweight middle aged American male. I work too many hours. I sit at a desk for hours. I eat the wrong foods. I don't exercise. I have to get this under control.

What really triggered it for me was one evening my wife and I were watching an episode of "The Biggest Looser" were the doctor went over the client's health with them and even showed them their internal body fat. I never really thought about it. But the fat is all through our bodies. Not just under the skin. It was gross and I was quickly gaining more and more weight. That was the trigger. Something went off inside of me. That is when I started looking for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment