Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Path

As many of you know. I have not been having the easiest time, I was layed off from South Hilla Honda. The car industry is not an easy industry to be in right now. After 15+ plus years as a finance manager I am having trouble with what I am going to do. I know I can go back into the car industry. I am not sure that I want to to go back. There is a reason the car industry has a lower level of respect than DUI attorneys. (inside joke) not really funny. There are multiple reason why we gain weight. Most of the reasons are because we are trying to bury life situations.. I am now in the best shapeof my life and I feel I have a hadel on the food. Now I am going to tackel the soul. You are not a complete person with out all levels. I think the soul will be the hardest.

LT

No comments:

Post a Comment